Friday, August 28, 2009

Night Owl

Here it is 1:45am and I'm no where near tired -- this is what I get for trying to get a head on things. I actually felt inspired at about 9:30pm to work on some of my side projects so I figured why not? So, I got to work...I'm working on some red, black and white programs...I think they are turning out pretty neat. We are going to have them roll up like a scroll and sealed with a monogram sticker. Once we get them finalized and printed (on pretty pearl paper!) I'll post some pics...they are different than anything I've done! However, making my brain work that late left me wired...I had so many things I planned on getting done tomorrow (I mean, TODAY)! Hopefully I don't get up too late!

Got Shawna's baby shower invites finished and printed! Sandy-Wandy was going to try to get them in the mail Friday as it's coming up soon! September 20th to be exact. Here is how super COOL they turned out...

Oh and a EARLY (as in I'm up waaaay too "late") birthday shout out to Sandy & Nate! Happy Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment